From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SvnPubSub websites -- need more volunteers
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:14:54 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> apr.apache.org is now managed by SvnPubSub.
>
> I think we are ready to add more.
>
> Any volunteer TLPs?

Tomcat was interested. However, there were a couple of questions. We
have copies of the Tomcat docs and JavaDocs on the site. They aren't in
svn but are copied from the latest release and symlinks ensure we point
to the right point release for each major version.

Would we need to put all these docs in svn or is there an alternative
approach?

Cheers,

Mark