From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject SVN + baseline errors revisited
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:59:00 GMT
Hello everyone since no one answered the first time. I will repost it
again, with additional information

I seem to have some kind of lag problem here with both svn.apache.org or
svn.eu.apache.org

The problem seems to be that I am getting baseline errors after a commit
which resolve themselves after a few seconds.

I have not tried older svn versions other than what I have on my machine
currently (1.6.5) but the problem is rather annoying.
The baseline error seems to go away after a handful of seconds like it
seems to me that some date on the svn server itself needs some catch up
to do (probably a sync lag) before being in sync again (my machine is
cnnected to a time server, but since svn seems to rely on version
numbers I doubt this is a an issue here).

Werner