From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Apache git repos on github
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:35:11 GMT
Hi!

It seems that github folks are a victim of their own popularity.

I noticed Githubs html pages do reflect the changes on the repos pretty slowly these days.
Nontheless after I freshly cloned the projects I have hosted on github I experienced that
my pushed changes are there just in time (long time before they show up on the html pages).

Can you clone a repo with a lot of recent commits and estimate how long the delay is in the
repo itself?

txs and LieGrue,
strub