From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A problematic mail at jobs@a.o
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:44:24 GMT
on myfaces we think it is OK to have questions for that on the users
list, for as you say "respected guests", no
recruiting agency.

-M

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Mark Struberg<struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
people were looking for apache committers _and_users_ as employees! They all get directed
to jobs@a.o. So if we close this list for non-committers, this may increase the noise on the
other lists even further.

--
Matthias Wessendorf