From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: long term goal: reliable services for developers
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:14:39 GMT

The ASF Buildbot does that already within a few seconds of a commit build
(see link in my other post on this thread), not sure about Hudson etc, I'm
sure they could.

BTW, seems to me that having a staging area as a requirement counteracts the
requirement for immediate syncing to the live web servers. So our current 1
hour delay seems appropriate given the need to check a staging area first.

Gav...