From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Other bad side effects of the last confluence upgrade...
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:24:11 GMT
Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> still have no 'news' on the front page on Directory and MINA projects,.
>>

> Not sure if it's the same issue as we had in Tuscany, but I was able
> to fix by adding the news site to the confluence white list in the
> admin pages, and then forcing a export. See the results at
> http://tuscany.apache.org

ah, nah. Forget about the news, they appear to be back. I guess I missed
one message on this ML, and I didn't looked carefully at the web site
when I added this line in my mail.

nevertheless, the {code} pb is still existing.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org