From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: Maven gitroots on Apache@Github
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:03:48 GMT
The affected mirror is:

http://github.com/apache/maven/tree

Currently, the Maven 3.x source is still present in the structure
mirrored there, but the Maven > 2.2.0 sources have moved. Where the
original location was/is:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components

The Maven 2.2.1+ location is:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-2

Going forward, the Maven 3.x location will move to:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-3

However, we're still waiting for some developers to finish
commits/merges in that code before renaming the URL(s).

So, in the end, I expect we'll need to split the maven/tree mirror into
two or three parts:

* the existing /maven/components tree, which contains historical
tags/branches/etc.

* the new Maven 2 tree at /maven/maven-2

* the new Maven 3 tree at /maven/maven-3

If any of this is unclear, let me know.

Thanks,

-john