From Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
Subject Re: Gerrit@Apache call for interested comitters
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:50:23 GMT
When I moved over to my new job I started using git for everything,
including shindig.  So far so good.  A bit of a learning curve, but very
satisfying once you get all the pieces working together.
The git-cheatsheet http://ktown.kde.org/~zrusin/git/git-cheat-sheet.svg has
most of what you need to know.