From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gerrit@Apache call for interested comitters
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:07:26 GMT
I am interested in it for a number of reasons...specifically to see if
it would be a better mechanism for trying to keep up on what is going
on within aspects of maven development and then also as potential
tooling for helping manage contributions to jetty given the IP
requirements of the eclipse foundation...

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com