From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Gerrit@Apache call for interested comitters
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:30:10 GMT
I have been using git for work on Shindig, Sling (not a committer),
Sakai-Kernel and others for the past 12 months and it has saved me
masses of time. (sadly not quite enough to be able to commit more time
to Shindig).

The integration via upload.py is excellent with codereview.appspot,
kudos to the authors of that script, as it enables push and update of
patches between any to sha1's in anywhere in my local git repo.

Anyone wanting to try it I would recommend cloning the git.apache.org
mirror rather than cloning svn directly.

Ian