From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More GitHub Sync Lag
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:36:04 GMT
Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't the better approach to GitHub syncing be
if your Git mirror script pushed not only to git.apache.org but also
GitHub?  As far as your script is concerned, it's just another push that
happens per commit, and as far as GitHub is concerned, it's just another
worry-free repository.

Daniel