From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Servicemix git repository
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 20:43:49 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Santiago Gala<santiago.gala@gmail.com> wrote:
> If there is a semi-automated way to get the bunch of repos I might try
> to merge them into one big "all-in-one" repo, for people to experiment.
> Depending on results, either approach is valid

It might be an interesting exercise, but I'd rather keep the mapping
between svn and git as simple and straightforward as possible.

If the ServiceMix people think it's a good idea to have just a single
repository, they could move all their code into a single svn trunk.
But I'm sure there's a good reason to keep all those codebases
separate.

BR,

Jukka Zitting