From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Servicemix git repository
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 09:12:39 GMT
Hi,

2009/6/5 Jan Topiński <jtopinski@chatka.org>:
> I found your email on http://git.apache.org/ and I fell in the category "or
> want to see another Apache codebase mirrored". In my work I need to exchange
> pathed version of servicemix with 2 other organizations. It is much easier
> using git than subversion. But I understand that mirroring svn repository
> for smx may be little more difficult than usually due to  separate
> components and engines root directories in svn that if I understand it well
> translates to separate repositories in git.

Yes. Normally we create a separate Git mirror for each codebase that
you'd typically checkout from svn. For example, see the many Directory
or Maven repositories we have mirrored.

So for creating Git mirrors for ServiceMix, we'd need a list of the
separate codebases you have, and the locations of the trunk, branches
and tags of each of those codebases. If a codebase is using the
standard svn {trunk,branches,tags} structure, then just the root URL
of that svn tree is sufficient.

BR,

Jukka Zitting