From Jan TopiƄski <jtopin...@chatka.org>
Subject Re: Servicemix git repository
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 07:20:42 GMT
Yes,
Developer must checkout ones for each trunk (or any branch he wishes).
Svn "repositories" (collections of trunk/banches/tags) in servicemix are
placed as follows:
For servicemix versions:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/<here>
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/
under subdirectories
# bundles/
# features/
# kernel/
# legal/
# nmr/
# specs/
and than
there are some utilites repository
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/utils
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/shared-libraries/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/archetypes/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/servicemix-pom
and repository for each binding in:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/bindings/
and for each engine in:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/engines/
and plugins:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/maven-plugins/

And than there are some things that are less likely to be branched and
these are stored with no trunk folder whatsoever like:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/site/
and others,
So as you can see there are lots of repositories.

Jan