From Jan TopiƄski <jtopin...@chatka.org>
Subject Servicemix git repository
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 07:12:34 GMT
Hi,

I found your email on http://git.apache.org/ and I fell in the category
"or want to see another Apache codebase mirrored". In my work I need to
exchange pathed version of servicemix with 2 other organizations. It is
much easier using git than subversion. But I understand that mirroring
svn repository for smx may be little more difficult than usually due to
   separate components and engines root directories in svn that if I
understand it well translates to separate repositories in git.
I would be happy if you could help me but will also understand if this
is to much trouble. If you need any help like writing scripts or
anything else I'm - of course - willing to help.

Best regards,

Jan Topinski