From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: Gerrit@Apache call for interested comitters
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:35:44 GMT
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Grzegorz Kossakowski
<gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:

> Jukka Zitting pisze:
> >
> > Sounds good to me. Let me know if you need any assistance in setting this up.
> >

> At the beginning I'd need a new account with called 'gerrit' with access to JVM.
>
> Once I start experimenting we'll see if anything else is needed.

It sounds like this will have user data in it like Jira / Bugzilla
etc, so can you please make sure it gets backed up, so we can recover
it should anything bad ever happen?

Currently all the git mirrors don't have any user data, they are just
generated from svn, so I don't believe they are included in the backup
system.

Thanks,

Paul