From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Servicemix git repository
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:57:06 GMT

you may take a look at git-submodules [1] for bundling multiple git-repos together into one
'package'

But unfortunately I doubt this will work with git-svn and dcommit over the whole repo. Doing
a dcommit in a single submodule should work just fine!

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-submodule.html