From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting up git-svn with a git.apache.orig
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 16:58:26 GMT

I don't think that works.   If I try that with CXF, on the git svn rebase, I
get:

RA layer request failed: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden)
/usr/libexec/git-core/git-svn line 4297

I think the mod_dontdothat on svn.apache.org makes that not work correctly.

Do the mirrors at git.apache.org need to be re-created from svn.eu?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp