From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: How to update git.apache.org
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:36:21 GMT
Jukka Zitting pisze:
> Grzegorz is actually one of the guys who makes the 3rd paragraph work. :-)
>
> Grzegorz: There's a script called update-index.sh that I've use to
> regenerate the index.html file. I just made it a bit more user
> friendly, so you can now update the http://git.apache.org/ page simply
> by running update-index.sh as the git user.

Thanks Jukka. With previous version I had some problems with generating the html. Now it works
just fine so I won't
bother you with that issue.

> Perhaps we should make create-mirror.sh automatically call update-index.sh.

I have mixed feelings. I prefer to check everything before mirror is visible at git.apache.org.
I don't think this extra
step is a big effort.

Anyway, thanks for your prompt reaction. I'll try to setup Struts mirrors again.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski