From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject git.apache.org commit histories being remapped
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:15:30 GMT
Hi,

As discussed earlier, we're now starting the process that replaces all
"svn.eu.apache.org" references with "svn.apache.org" in the git svn
commit messages included in the git mirrors. This change only affects
how the mirrors look on the outside, internally the mirrors still use
svn.eu.apache.org to track the various codebases.

So, if you've already cloned a repository from git.apache.org or from
github.com/apache, you may experience some trouble with pulling. We'll
update you on the next steps once the conversion is done.

BR,

Jukka Zitting