From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject git status update
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:02:50 GMT
Hi,

I have just made the first successful clones like these:

    git clone git://git.zones.apache.org/tika.git
    git clone http://git.zones.apache.org/tika.git

All the mirrors from jukka.zitting.name are now also available at
git.zones.apache.org, though at the moment I haven't yet configured
the auto-updates.

Also, I'd like to run all the mirrors through the conversion process
that Grzegorz was looking at before inviting wider use of
git.zones.apache.org.

For details on how I'm setting things up, see projects/git under
asf/infrastructure/trunk in the svn. Also, please use the
infrastructure@ mailing list for any questions and comments about
specific configuration details to avoid accidentally exposing
sensitive information.

BR,

Jukka Zitting