From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Git BOF at ApacheCon
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:41:27 GMT
Hi,

Let's again have a Git BOF at the ApacheCon. I'd like to use the
occasion to update everyone on the current status of Git support at
Apache, and to hear more about how and why people are using Git in
various projects.

If you're interested, please sign up at
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu09

PS. I'll arrive too late on Monday to be there for the BarCamp, but
that might be a good opportunity for someone to demo what can already
be done with the current Git mirrors (especially with the dcommit
settings that Grzegorz came up with since the last ApacheCon).
Alternatively I could propose something like that for the Fast Feather
Track. (Does anyone know who organizes the FFT this time?)

BR,

Jukka Zitting