From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up git.zones.apache.org
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:50:08 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is now a git.zones.apache.org zone (thanks, Norman!) to where we
> can start migrating the Git mirrors.
>
> I started setting things up, and I'm currently trying to get the
> Subversion Perl bindings (required by git-svn) working.

git, svn, and git-svn are now all working fine on the zone.

I'm currently copying all the existing git mirrors from my server to
the git zone.

So far I have used my personal svn account to update the mirrors over
https://svn.eu.apache.org/, but I'd rather not continue doing that in
a production environment. Can we change the svn.eu configuration so
that an svn client from git.zones.apache.org can access
https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/ anonymously? Alternatively, can
we create an artificial (public read only) svn account that we can use
for updating the git mirrors?

BR,

Jukka Zitting