From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project update scripts
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 20:31:22 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 12:31 AM, Grzegorz Kossakowski
<gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
> Paul Querna pisze:
>> Can't we can figure out what needs to be done, and just add another
>> notification method to the post-commit hook?
>
> In my opinion we need to figure out how to deal with mismatch that we will face.
> The problem is that we have one big svn repository mapped into several smaller
> Git repositories.

That's no big problem, as the Git mirrors already include enough
git-svn metadata for an update script to determine whether a
particular commit affects the mirror. All you need is a list of paths
affected in the svn commit and a script that matches those paths to
the relevant Git mirrors.

BR,

Jukka Zitting