From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: git.apache.org commit histories being remapped
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:41:59 GMT
Jukka Zitting pisze:
> Hi,
>
> As discussed earlier, we're now starting the process that replaces all
> "svn.eu.apache.org" references with "svn.apache.org" in the git svn
> commit messages included in the git mirrors. This change only affects
> how the mirrors look on the outside, internally the mirrors still use
> svn.eu.apache.org to track the various codebases.
>
> So, if you've already cloned a repository from git.apache.org or from
> github.com/apache, you may experience some trouble with pulling. We'll
> update you on the next steps once the conversion is done.

I'm just monitoring that process and I estimate that it will take more than one day to finish.

That means for this time we won't process any mirroring requests.

Stay patient. Fortunately, this has to be done once and only because we didn't think enough
in advance.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski