From Santiago Gala <santiago.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GitHub Shindig
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:05:56 GMT
Jukka, would it be possible to have an automatically updated clone of
http://incubator.apache.org/shindig (trunk|tags|branches)? With or
without authors file. I have one, I can't remember right now how are
your scripts dealing with authors for ASF repositories.

Thanks in Advance
Santiago

FYI (shinding-dev):

El mié, 04-02-2009 a las 10:48 +0000, Ben Smith escribió:
> Hey all (and particularly @lryan),
>
> I was just wondering if there was a way of making sure that
> http://github.com/sgala/apache-incubator-shindig/tree/master is kept
> up-to-date. It hasn't been updated since last year and I'd really find
> it useful if we could rely on it.
>
> No worries if it's too much of a pain.

While the new mirror is set up, I have updated the three different
"pushes" I had from this mirror:
- the github one above
- The one at repo.or.cz ( http://repo.or.cz/w/shindig.git )
- The one at people.apache.org
( http://people.apache.org/~sgala/git/?p=shindig.git;a=summary )

Those were different attempts to see different clients in action. I
likee particularly the one at repo.or.cz, as it allows showing
differences between branches, something handy for code discussion.

OTOH, my conversion has a problem: I was not able to get the branch
working because of how it was set up, so it can't do proper differences
between branches. I'd like to either fix my import or see if the clone
produced by Jukka's scripts works across the tagging and branching.