From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Re: apache JIRA SVN configuration
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:49:49 GMT
Thanks Jukka!

One problem seems to remain: Jiras FishEye integration currently tells me that the repo is
down:
Error communicating with FishEye: java.io.IOException: repository not in correct state: Repository
is stopped

If we'll get this running also, then I'd really be pleased :)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-34?page=com.atlassian.jira.ext.fisheye:fisheye-issuepanel

txs in advance and LieGrue,
strub
“Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind!”
(Sir Terry Pratchett)