From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject WG: Re: apache JIRA SVN configuration
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:58:38 GMT
Hi folks!

Maybe an easy question for you ;)

OpenWebBeans is currently in incubation and uses Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB

and now the question: is the Jira-SVN plugin configured there?

I find this much better then manually commenting the SVN revision to Jira after the commit.
Benefit would be to see the code changes and fisheye link directly in the corresponding Jira.

LieGrue,
strub
“Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind!”
(Sir Terry Pratchett)