From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copies at GitHub (Was: Meeting with GitHub folks at ApacheConEU 2009?)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:38:53 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Grzegorz Kossakowski
<gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
> Are there any news on BoF meeting about Git with GitHub folks?

Not much. I got the impression that they were still thinking about how
actively they should focus on the ApacheCon, but it looks like they're
excited about our efforts so perhaps that helps move things forward on
that front. I'll keep you posted about the status.

PS. Have you already seen http://www.apache.org/travel/? I believe
having you at the conference would definitely benefit both you and the
foundation, so you should definitely apply for travel assistance
unless you already have a company or some other entity who's willing
to cover your costs. Note that the application period ends on Feb 6th.

BR,

Jukka Zitting