From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meeting with GitHub folks at ApacheConEU 2009?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:30:11 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Grzegorz Kossakowski
<gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
> I noticed[1] that GitHub folks are planning to attendt ApacheCon EU this year. I'm still
not sure I
> it will be possible for me to attend but chances are very high.
>
> I was thinking about organizing some meeting with these people so we can discuss various
things
> related to Git. I guess it would be an interesting experience to see how they answer
questions we
> have in minds and of course that would be a fun..
>
> Are folks from infra team interested in such a meeting?

Count me in. :-)

I guess it would make sense for us to have some sort of an "apache"
account at GitHub where we could post clones of the Git mirrors we do.
That way anyone who wants to use GitHub for their Apache codebases
could clone from the copy on GitHub.

BR,

Jukka Zitting