From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copies at GitHub (Was: Meeting with GitHub folks at ApacheConEU 2009?)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:47:58 GMT
Hi,

Jukka Zitting pisze:
>> I pinged the GitHub team about their thoughts on this.
>
> They support the idea and have now reserved the "apache" account for
> such a purpose.

Great, thanks Jukka.

Are there any news on BoF meeting about Git with GitHub folks? I don't want to arrange anything
myself because I don't
know if I'll attend ApacheCon EU, yet. It depends on on my schedule next term and, more importantly,
on my ability to
gather necessary money.

Anyway, I would like to know if there are any arrangements already made?

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski