From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pointing git repo to a new svn mirror ... Fwd: Git repo for Apache Qpid
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 20:21:01 GMT
Luciano Resende pisze:
> I thought clonning was disabled, but dcommitting was ok.

git-svn has to fetch from svn server (+rebase) before doing dcommit. I remember myself struggling
with git-svn that was
not playing nicely with mod_dontdothat even for small requests.

I recall Joe saying something like Git is too aggressive even for simple requests to svn server
which triggers
mod_dontdothat. AFAIR, it was just his suspicion as we didn't check this problem and moved
on with disabling
mod_dontdothat for https access to svn.eu machine.

If you manage to check all these vague statements lets us know!

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski