From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Meeting with GitHub folks at ApacheConEU 2009?
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 14:38:18 GMT
Hello,

I noticed[1] that GitHub folks are planning to attendt ApacheCon EU this year. I'm still not
sure I
it will be possible for me to attend but chances are very high.

I was thinking about organizing some meeting with these people so we can discuss various things
related to Git. I guess it would be an interesting experience to see how they answer questions
we
have in minds and of course that would be a fun..

Are folks from infra team interested in such a meeting?

(I'm cross-posting different lists because I believe not all people are following infrastructure-dev)

[1] http://github.com/blog/282-github-in-europe

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski