From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@schmiedehausen.org>
Subject Re: Zone for hosting git clones at Apache
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:24:11 GMT
Having something close to svn.apache.org, running on ASF infrastructure
would probably allow the git folks to actually hook into the svn commit
hooks so that the git stuff no longer needs to be triggered by commit
mails.

	Ciao
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Java, J2EE, Linux
Mail: henning@schmiedehausen.org    -- Consultant, Architect, Developer