From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Git repo for Apache Qpid
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:35:34 GMT
On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Thanks for doing this, I totally forgot that graduating is going to
>>> involve moving our svn repo. From some point today it's going to be
>>> moved to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/
>>>
>>> Could you please update the mirror to the new location (I think a
>>> git-svn init can do this with --rewrite-root) and turn on the
>>> auto-update-from-svn-commit mail thing?
>>
>> Done.
>
> Thanks, working nicely. :)

Well, it is over git://.

git clone http://jukka.zitting.name/git/r/qpid.git runs but eventually
fails with:

walk 947e774e3071978b0b29b8810ae023f51ab70f61
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

I'm behind a proxy atm, I'll try it from somewhere without a proxy
this evening UTC.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior