From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Git repo for Apache Qpid
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:24:12 GMT
On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 1:17 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, thanks for asking! I've created a mirror for Qpid and I'm
>> currently running the initial sync of the entire version history
>> (including all tags and branches). This might take minutes, hours or
>> days depending on the size and structure of your version history. I'll
>> ping you when the initial sync is done.
>
> The mirror is now fully synced and ready for use. Have fun!

Thanks for doing this, I totally forgot that graduating is going to
involve moving our svn repo. From some point today it's going to be
moved to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/

Could you please update the mirror to the new location (I think a
git-svn init can do this with --rewrite-root) and turn on the
auto-update-from-svn-commit mail thing?

Thanks,

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior