From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues trying to commit to svn.eu.a.o using git
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:20:23 GMT
I' m having some issues trying to commit using git (git scv dcommit)
to svn.eu.a.o. I have done git svn rebase to make sure I' m in the
latest baseline (git svn rebase --fetch-all), but it had no effect. My
last successful commit was yesterday. Below is the error message I' m
getting :

Committing to https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.x
Baseline incorrect: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline,
so it may not be checked out. at /usr/local/libexec/git-core//git-svn
line 3347

I also noticed that people were having this same issue in the past [1]...

Any ideas ?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/6gu5xtw7n5qejeco

--
Luciano Resende