From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Added a simple tutorial on Git cloning
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:25:41 GMT
Hello,

I decided to add a simple tutorial that contains commands that one has to run in order to
have
working set up ASAP.

I guess this might be useful for many people because at the beginning people don't want to
go into
details but they want to have something running in order to make sure that thing is worth
their effort.

I'm guess our page should be reworked because it looks little bit messy (especially after
my
addition) but I don't have an idea how to format it better.

Since we have something working and we have gained enough experience to sort out most of the
problems that may arise maybe we should let others know about our experiments? I have in mind
sending an e-mail to committers@ list informing about Git activity at Apache.

WDYT?

--
Best regards,