From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP : first step
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:50:02 GMT
Tony Stevenson wrote:

>> I will arrange for one Solaris zone, so that we can deploy one test
>> environment. There is a currently one such zone, but I would rather
>> start with a clean slate as this still has scatterings of OpenLDAP
>> amongst other things.
>
> Ok, we now have two test zones.  These are to test EU <--> US multi
> master services.  Clearly we only need to begin with one.
>
> Emmanuel, do you have your suggested OC, and tree design?  I want to
> get these into SVN before dishing out access to these Solaris zones,
> and installing anything.
I'm currently processing the committers, mixing the iclas.txt file with
the /etc/passwd, in order to have a complete entry for each of us. It
takes time, because there are more entries into passwd than we have
committers (some committers have been obvioulsy removed from the
iclas.txt file, or some users have been granted access without being
present in iclas.txt).

The tree I suggest, from now on, will be something like
cn=<committer>,ou=people,dc=apache,dc=org

I will be done in around one hour with the big LDIF file.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org