From Tony Stevenson <pct...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP : first step
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:05:28 GMT

Tony Stevenson wrote:

> I will arrange for one Solaris zone, so that we can deploy one test
> environment. There is a currently one such zone, but I would rather
> start with a clean slate as this still has scatterings of OpenLDAP
> amongst other things.

Ok, we now have two test zones.  These are to test EU <--> US multi
master services.  Clearly we only need to begin with one.

Emmanuel, do you have your suggested OC, and tree design?  I want to get
these into SVN before dishing out access to these Solaris zones, and
installing anything.

> Once we start working on any actual software, we need to document it, so
> we can then use that in the event of the actual production servers being
> deployed.

I am just about to create some additional folders in SVN so that we can
document every aspect of the installations.  These can then be used as
build guides for the eventual production servers.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson
tony@pc-tony.com  //  pctony@apache.org
http://www.pc-tony.com/

1024D/51047D66 ECAF DC55 C608 5E82 0B5E  3359 C9C7 924E 5104 7D66