From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP : first step
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:12:22 GMT
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>
>> I'm going to create a first version of a minimal schema for our need,
>> based on what we discussed those last 2 weeks, and to create entries
>> for our committers.
>
> Is it possible to use attributes from standard schemas before
> inventing our own? Or is the plan to create an objectclass containing
> the standard attributes we are specifically interested in?
Sure !

I'm pretty sure we can do everything using PosixAccount atm.

As I said, let's start little, and extend everything step by step. If we
have to create our own ObjectClasses and AttributeType, migrating
everything should be easy (just a matter of extending this OC).

First, make it work, then improve the beast :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org