From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: LDAP : first step
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:08:26 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> I'm going to create a first version of a minimal schema for our need,
> based on what we discussed those last 2 weeks, and to create entries for
> our committers.

Is it possible to use attributes from standard schemas before inventing
our own? Or is the plan to create an objectclass containing the standard
attributes we are specifically interested in?

Using as much of the standard schemas as we can will be make it
significantly easier to integrate the LDAP stuff with the rest of infra
down the line.

Otherwise, I say go ahead :)

Regards,
Graham