From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLAs and LDAP
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 01:38:36 GMT
On 06/12/2008, Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
> Paul Querna wrote:
>
> > In the ldap schema, we likely need some way to mark someone as having a
> CLA or not.
> >
>  If the person has a CLA, then the attribute will be present with the CLA as
> a pdf. Otherwise, the attribute will be empty.

By the way:

Not all CLAs are PDFs.
There are also GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, RTF and even at least one TXT file ...

Also, some CLAs are currently stored as multiple files, one file per page.

Furthermore, sometimes there is more than one distinct CLA for the
same person - perhaps because of change of address or e-mail.

>  But it might be easier to add a boolean attribute hasCLA, in order to
> facilitate the filtering of person without a CLA.

Sounds good.