From "Juergen Hoffmann" <hoffm...@apache.org>
Subject AW: AW: Centralised authentication/authorisation
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:15:55 GMT
Hi,

that is exactly what I meant. I find it very useful. Plus I can grant certain users privileges
to run a certain command on a certain host. But then again, you can do the exact same thing
with the sudoers file.

It is probably best to focus on the important parts first, and migrate minor considerations
when time slots are available. I just thought that this might find its place on the wishlist.

Kind regards

Juergen