From Andrus Adamchik <aadamc...@apache.org>
Subject Git mirror for Cayenne (vs. git-svn)
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:56:14 GMT
Hi Jukka and others --

I've been following the git discussions on various lists, and finally
got enough motivation (and just a bit of spare time) to try it out.
I'll be traveling a lot this month, and I would like the ability to
commit my stuff locally when I am on the plane, or waiting for
connections at an airport.

Wanted to ask about other's experience: what is the preferred way -
using git-svn or Jukka's git mirror? Or is it really the same level of
daily effort and bandwidth? (I am talking about authorized access by a
committer here)

Thanks,
Andrus