From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git mirror for Cayenne (vs. git-svn)
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:44:16 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Andrus Adamchik <aadamchik@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for setting up a git mirror for Cayenne and for the great
> overview of my options. Looks like I'll start with a mirror (when it is
> ready) while I am still in the learning mode, and then switch to git-svn.

The mirror is now fully initialized. Use the following to get started:

    git clone git://jukka.zitting.name/cayenne.git

That'll create a "cayenne" directory that contains a full clone of the
Cayenne mirror.

Note that the mirror contains the trunk, branches, and tags from
cayenne/main. If you like, I can add mirrors for other subtrees as
well.

BR,

Jukka Zitting