From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: [scm] Making a public git mirror of an Apache project
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:28:25 GMT
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > or perhaps the strange-looking revision 560672:
> >
> > $ svn log -r 560672 --verbose https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/
> > r560672 | (no author) | (no date) | 1 line

> Never mind that, I figured it out. The revision is a normal change to
> the read-protected infrastructure section of the asf repository. The
> revision number showed up in the git-svn log just   as the source
> revision number of the TLP move in revision 560673:
>
> $ svn log -r 560673 --verbose https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/
> r560673 | bayard | 2007-07-29 07:20:14 +0300 (Sun, 29 Jul 2007) | 1 line
> Changed paths:
>   D /incubator/ode
>   A /ode (from /incubator/ode:560672)
>
> Moving to TLP

So did the export end up working or is git-svn still confused with the
563283:563286 changesets? If you give me the error that git-svn reports, I
could report a bug to them. I can also try the export if you want and zip it
if/when it ends up working, I don't want this to get too time consuming for
you.

Thanks for looking into it!
Matthieu