From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] Making a public git mirror of an Apache project
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:57:12 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org> wrote:
> Just as a follow-up, I've reproduced this (although it took more than 30mn,
> your server must be fast :) ) and raised the issue to the git mailing list.

It felt like 30 mins, but I was hacking at the time so it could just
as well have been two hours. :-)

There was a recent thread on the git mailing list about adding tags
and branches to a git-svn clone that was originally created using
sources from just the trunk. It seemed easy enough (and doesn't break
the trunk history), so I now created a git mirror for just the Apache
ODE trunk. I'll add tags and branches to the mirror once the issue
with git-svn not understanding the bart branch is solved.

BR,

Jukka Zitting