From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject GIT mirror for Tuscany?
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 21:56:46 GMT
Hi,

Would it be possible to mirror the Tuscany trunk and maybe a few
branches on http://jukka.zitting.name/git/?

trunk: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/

a few branches:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.3.1/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.3.2/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-equinox/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-android/

I've been using your experimental GIT mirror for a while now to track
some of the available Apache projects and found it very useful!

I brought this up on tuscany-dev earlier this week [1] and people are OK
with it. I'm hoping that it'll decide some of them to try GIT and will
also help the growing population of GIT users to try Tuscany.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with this. Thanks!

[1] http://marc.info/?t=122204682400003&r=1&w=2
--
Jean-Sebastien