From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@apache.org>
Subject new TLP; where to copy maven release artifacts?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:54:20 GMT
I'm making the first release from the Tuscany project as a TLP,  and am not
sufficiently confident about where to put maven artifacts for the release to
just go ahead and do it.  I believe I should copy the artifacts onto
people.apache.org at /www/
people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/tuscany using
the maven staging plugin.  Could somebody please confirm / correct this
before I go ahead?

Kelvin.